The Socially Scared Manifesto
Inspired by Holstee, here is the manifesto for Socially Scared. I created it because I believe it illustrates perfectly what the core values of this site are.
If you feel inspired by this manifesto, or if it merely makes you smile, please send it to one friend or family member who you feel would greatly benefit from reading it.
You are encouraged to share this manifesto with anyone you wish, but please link back to this page when you do. Thanks 🙂
You Also Might Enjoy:
- Is Social Anxiety Making You Appear Rude to People?
- Stop Calling Me ‘Quiet’: How to Overcome Shyness in the Face of Haters
- Does Social Anxiety Make You Feel Like You Wasted Your Youth?
- How to Overcome the Fear of Awkward Silences
- How to Overcome Social Anxiety? Enjoy Your Failures
- Is a Social Anxiety Test Necessary for a Diagnosis?
- Social Anxiety Treatment: Can It Be Cured?
This manifesto is copyrighted by Socially Scared.